School has a fleet of buses operating throughout Gurugram, Rewari, Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Tauru, Helly Mandi, Pataudi and surrounding areas to pick and drop students.
Student seeking for transport facility should apply to the transport in-charge/administrator.
TRANSPORT RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Students are advised not to run behind the bus once the bus has left the stop.
- Students are not allowed to board any bus other than his/her regular bus.
- Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should try to board to bus until it has made a complete stop.
- Student must occupy vacant seat after boarding the bus.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around or lean out of the bus.
- Students are not allowed to eat or discard trash food inside or outside the bus.
- Shrieking/shouting/unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited in the bus as the driver's attention can be distracted.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses only at designated stops. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all and no diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- The Bus In-charges and Bus Monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in buses.
- Any damage caused to the bus will be viewed seriously and suitable penalty shall be imposed on the concerned student.
- Undisciplined behaviour in the school bus will make the student ineligible to use school transport.
- In case of any kind of problem/complaint with the transport service bus staff, the same should be reported to the school authorities. No instruction/suggestion should be given to the bus staff directly.
- Parents are requested to accompany their respective wards upto the pickup point in the morning & collect them after school hours.
- Each student is expected to board or get down from the school bus only at his/her regular stop.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way.
- Buses will not wait for late-comers.